The Snowbot The Snowbot

Impressive

Did you draw this yourself? If you did, then I'm proud of you. Not that the graphics are awesome, but you used your imagination and your flash skills to turn basic drawings into something nice. Lots of people try to do so, but their work often ends up being blammed, for the reason they have no drawing talent.

backseatkiss responds:

Yes we did all the drawings of course, and thank you.

Christmas Countdown 20th Christmas Countdown 20th

Inside jokes

This flash looks great. I only hope that the whole countdown will pass judgement. I have haven't seen them all and I've got problems understanding some inside jokes.

[spike ball toy] [short] [spike ball toy] [short]

Style at its max

I had to review, simply to say that this ahs a lot of style. You must keep this (style).

Flabeo- Art Showcase Flabeo- Art Showcase

Good, but bad.

The drawings looked good. You have some FBF skills I don't have. I liked everything except for the stickmen. I think you can leave that to others and start making something real. Those characters with white heads are very special. You should use them for a movie or something, people would like it. The showcase was bad though. I looks like you made it really quick. I mean, just take a little 10 seconds to examinate those buttons. They're so bad. I wanted to click them very fast, hoping they'd disappear. The white background, those buttons and the plain explaining of your work were awful. The stuff you showcased was :)

Skate Or Break V.1 Skate Or Break V.1

one good skate game, at last!

Thanks, I think this might be the best skate game here on Newgrounds. Among the ones I saw, that's sure. Anyway, I've tried a lot of them and this is the one. Browsing the ALPHAS, I saw you were working on version 2. I hope you'll improve, cause I want new tricks. Could we change our appearance, that'd be nice. I'd also like to combo a little. And the longer the manual, the bigger the points I think. The rest is fine. If you'd like to improve the graphics, I could help. I know I seem very self confident with this proposal, but I'm looking for those opportunities, because I'm so bad at sscritping. See!? I can't even write that hateful word.

**Note: I laughed a lot reading the last reviewer.

Mario Tetris 2 Mario Tetris 2

neat

You did a great job on that one. Very customizeable and neat game. That is such a great alternative to the old boring 8-bit tetris...

Soul Devourer (full) Soul Devourer (full)

Lyrics

Just to let you know, I'm working on a Flash animation and I'm using this song. The only bad thing about it, I don't have the lyrics. It's hard to understand them, so I'd like to have those, to accurately represent what you meant in the song. If you could give them to me, it would be nice. Thanks!

DaylightsEnd responds:

The basis of the lyrics were mainly about the way I felt some religions made people act and portray life in someone else's way not their own. But you can read the lyrics and however you think it means, go for it. It's pretty much open to whatever. Click on my profile and go to my site from there. THanx for the review by the way.