The Snowbot The Snowbot

Impressive

Did you draw this yourself? If you did, then I'm proud of you. Not that the graphics are awesome, but you used your imagination and your flash skills to turn basic drawings into something nice. Lots of people try to do so, but their work often ends up being blammed, for the reason they have no drawing talent.

backseatkiss responds:

Yes we did all the drawings of course, and thank you.

Christmas Countdown 20th Christmas Countdown 20th

Inside jokes

This flash looks great. I only hope that the whole countdown will pass judgement. I have haven't seen them all and I've got problems understanding some inside jokes.

[spike ball toy] [short] [spike ball toy] [short]

Style at its max

I had to review, simply to say that this ahs a lot of style. You must keep this (style).

GO NORTH IV GO NORTH IV

Great!

That movie's great. But what happened to the previous episodes? I can't understand the story, but it's still great entertainment. I like the style of this, wich is simple and effective.

Extar responds:

GO NORTH III is up somewhere. Parts 1 and 2 aren't that good, but if you people really want to see them, go to my site.

The Drunken Retard The Drunken Retard

Wow!

Nice! I like the sound effects you added to it. That, the music and the dialogues fitted so well. Good job!

The Gang The Gang

Promising...

That looks promising but it's damn short, you'll agree with that. The file size is too big. If you're going to make the final movie longer, it won't fit in with these quality settings. Try reducing it a lot more. It should be around 300k. Usually, I blam stickmen movies, but this one deserves to stay. There's some effort put into it and I saw realise that. Keep working, this movie will turn out good.

Memory? I Memory? I

awesome

You knew how to make it simple, that's clear. I liked that so much. This is in part beacause of the music and the discrete graphics. It fitted just so perfectly. That movie's sad. I like it. I'd fall in love with that movie if I was a little more emotional.

The real santaclause The real santaclause

it hurts

I liked it until everybody started screaming. You made me a little sad for that kid. But these screams ruined it all. Anyway, That was incredibly well animated. The graphics vere very artistic. The music fitted so well. The snow was nice too. Everything was perfect. You could have won a prize, seriously. I hope I'm not the only one that had a problem with those useless screams...

The Annoying Song. The Annoying Song.

Annoyingly nice

Very nicely drawn. Nice tweening also. Everything looked clean and perfect. I suggest however to make it a lot more annoying or at least, rename it to something like "The easily annoyed guy".

** IMPORTANT**
Give credit to the artist: Herb Alpert. As a proof, the name of that song is Tijuana Taxi.

GTA Los Locktos GTA Los Locktos

Fixing might help

I recognized a city from bird-eye view. Though, you might want to imprve it a little. I didn't like the fact that the song stopped exactly when it was about to start... You should've stopped it 2 secs earlier or extended the movie for a little while. Anyway, your idea is good.

WinchesterLock responds:

No, I meant it to stop where it did. I meant it to look at the city and say "welcome to the jungle" as turmoil reigns over the city. It was completely intentional. Otherwise I wouldn't have had the volume start going down right before the credits....